This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WWW (11)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?

2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?


Currently Reading:


This is being released on the 14th and I'm almost done!  My review will go up on the 17th (Goodreads on the 14th)!  Thanks so much to Amy Daws for gifting me with a copy!


I didn't write a review for this when I first read it (I also didn't really get it...) so I'm rereading it and plan on having a review up soon!


Recently Finished:


I just finished rereading this and refinding all of my quotes for my review.  For some reason they didn't save but never fear!


I was rereading this one also but as a refresher before I had written my review!


Next Up:


This is next up on the review pile!  The author was kind enough to gift me with the sequel after I reviewed the first book in this series.  Read my review HERE.


I got this from the library forever ago and I think I'll finally have time to start it!


What are your WWW's?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Jocelyn Davies' series. Don't know many people that have read it. London Bound, I'm intrigued. I love London and I'm hoping it plays a part in the story! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome - me neither! I really liked the first book and I can't wait to see what happens in the next book! I love London as well! I've only been there once but it was enough to make me want to go back again :) I just finished it yesterday and it was pretty good although the relationship featured in it made me cringe just a little. My review will be up on Sunday! Thanks - you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...