This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Part 1

Thank you Rose from Paranormal Book Reviews for the nomination!  I feel quite terrible about this because she nominated me back in October... yeah I'm kind of behind.  But anyway, here are the rules!

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award's logo onto your blog. 
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.

4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.

So here we go!


1.  What is your favorite genre?
- Jeez this in itself is such a hard question... that's a bad sign.  I'm going to have to go with fantasy.  There are so many amazing fantasy series' I've read like The Immortal Rules, Throne of Glass, Graceling, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc, etc.

2.  Who is your book crush?  Come on, I know you have one :D
- *gasp* well I don't know what you're talking about, I certainly don't have at least 10 book boyfriends!  See the trouble is going to be picking one... I think I'd have to go with Warner from Shatter Me.  He's beautiful, complex, and any other trait you can name!  'nuff said.

3.  Which love triangles do you love?
- Is it terrible that I can't think of one love triangle except for the one in The Selection?  And that one was a complete train wreck.  Well maybe not a complete train wreck but it was just extended way too long.

4.  Paperback or Hardback?
- Hardback!!  I can't stand having the covers of my beautiful books be damaged and that happens so easily to paperbacks!  If I want an inexpensive book just to read and don't want a physical copy, I'll buy the ebook.

5.  Favorite female heroine?
- Celaena for sure from Throne of Glass.  She's so strong and independent and the author really went all out on her story.  I also really like Alex from the Covenant series and Rose from the Vampire Academy series!

6.  Female or Male?
- I'm not really sure what this is asking... preference for MC's?  I prefer reading from a female's perspective mostly because I'm a girl so I can connect with them better although I love reading some series' that have been written from the female perspective from the male perspective also like what Wendy Higgins is doing with the Sweet series.

7.  Would you rather: get killed instantly or die of poison?
- Die instantly unless I'm like Celaena and have access to antidotes!

8.  Would you rather: get killed peacefully or go down fighting?
- Go down fighting!  You know, if I was like Celaena and have fighting skills...

9.  Are you the geek or the popular girl/boy?
- I'm definitely not popular but I'm not a full out geek either... so I don't know... normal I guess?

10.  What are you willing to do to keep your favorite books?
- Just to keep copies I wouldn't fight anything too serious but if they were gone from the earth entirely, a lot I suppose.  Books have so many ideas in them, we have to keep them and learn from them!

My nominees:
Krystianna at Downright Dystopian
Kristen at Pretty Little Pages
Captivated Reader
Talina at Sassy and Dangerous
21st Century Once Upon a Times
Nicole at My Book Filled Life
Kami at Kami's Library Thoughts
Rachel at A Perfection Called Books
All the gals over at Bookish

The Questions:
1. Have you ever thrown a book against a wall?
2.  What is your favorite reading spot like?
3.  If you could have the opportunity to smack one character in the face, who would it be?
4.  What is your favorite magazine?
5.  Favorite food?
6.  What is the best part of blogging?
7.  What is the shortest book you've ever read (not counting picture books from when you were 5)?
8.  The longest book?
9.  What is the spiciest food you've ever eaten?  Anything terrible happen?
10.  What is your opinion on chocolate covered Nutella?

7 comments:

  1. haha I loved reading your answers! Thank you so much for nominating me. :) I'll link you my responses! You named many of my favorite series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!... I'll try to have a post up sometime next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll look for your post - I can't wait to read your answers :D

      Delete
    2. My post goes live this upcoming Wednesday @ midnight pst.

      Delete
    3. Ta Dah, my post is live!! See the following link: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/ive-been-nominated-for-sisterhood-of.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...