This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

I was looking back and I saw the last time I did a TTT was on August 5th!  Horrible.  So I decided to do one for today.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  Every week, The Broke and Bookish post a new topic that that week's top ten lists are based on!  This week's topic is: Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read (because difficult of book, subject matter, because it was cringeworthy-- however you want to interpret).

I'm going to use all of those definitions...



This book just didn't... grip me I guess...

Goodreads

My Review













The main character in this book was so horrible and her POV was just a barrage of hate.  And it was also about a murder so you know.

Goodreads
My Review











This whole series went from okay to pretty cringeworthy.  This is the last book and I'm kinda regretting I bought it (it wasn't available in my library) even if it was only $2.

Goodreads
My Review






It was hard to get through this book mainly because it's written in verse and I've never actually read a book written in verse.  It just took some adjustment.

Goodreads
My Review







This was just a bizarre book for me.  I understood it... it was just weird.

Goodreads
My Review








Keeping all the characters straight was harder than it was when I read And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.  Seriously.

Goodreads








This is the same deal as Brave New World.  It was just weird and I couldn't get into it.

Goodreads
My Review





This literally took me 3 months to read.  It was so dense and sometimes pretty boring in long sections.  And the dialogue!  It went on and on and on.  Sometimes, one person would speak for a good 3 pages.

Goodreads
My Review







This story was stretched out farther than it needed to be in my opinion.  I had to force myself through it.

Goodreads
My Review








This is a good series - don't get me wrong.  I just got so bored during the introduction and sometimes the style of writing would leave me in the dust.  Watching the movies helped me so much.

Goodreads








Have you read any of these books?  How'd you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...